2. In reality, it is often in difficult conditions that humans have the greatest possibilities for growth, and that is precisely because they are confined...
3. Observe how trees in a forest resolve this problem. In a forest, the trees are so close together, if one of them wants to spread its branches, the others prevent it.
4. So this tree says to itself, ‘These are poor conditions for my development, but I’m going to find a solution’
5. It’s true, it cannot spread its branches horizontally, but there’s nothing to stop it from reaching up to the heights.
In this direction there’s open space, and it no longer encounters any obstacles.
6. It’s the same for human beings...
When they can no longer go forwards, backwards or sideways, the only direction left is upwards; in other words, they must launch themselves in the direction of the spiritual world, for in this direction nothing can stand in the way of your aspirations!
7. Thinking... What is destiny? It is an implacable chain of causes and consequences. But only biological, instinctive life is completely ruled by destiny!
8. Therefore all those who identify with their physical body, whose main goal in life is to seek pleasure, comfort and material possessions are unable to escape the laws of destiny.
9. Whereas those who are conscious of being soul first and foremost, who seek to express the primacy of the spirit in all they do, so as to leave behind traces of light, love and nobleness on earth, increasingly become master of their own destiny.
10. So, that’s clear; on the subject of freedom, there’s not much to discuss or ask oneself: only those who strive daily to put the soul first will escape the grip of destiny and become truly free...
We are bound to meet with difficulties and obstacles.
12. But if you take them too seriously, you will land yourself in inextricable situations, simply because these difficulties and obstacles can only be overcome if you begin by making light of how serious they are.
13. 'Believe you', your true Self actually remains unaffected by your tribulations.
14. Your true Self is above all of life’s vicissitudes.
15. So, whatever trials you have to face, you can tell yourself, ‘Of course, these events are real; I can’t deny such and such a failure, disappointment or accident .
16. But is it really me it’s happening to?
17. No! because I Am an eternal, immortal spirit, and all this inconvenience is happening to someone else; this is just an illusion, and I’m its spectator.
18.'I am more than my scars' A.Davidson
19. 'Convince your enemy that he will gain very little by attacking you; this will diminish his enthusiasm' Sun Tzu
20. 'The pressure of adversity is the most powerful sustainer of accountability. It's as though everything you do is multiplied by 50 in order to surpass those with a head-start. I was never capable of slacking when at the threshold of failure'. Criss Jamy
21. 'Every adversity is the fuel for the soul. The greatest self-realization occurs during the greatest adversity.' Lailah Akita
F - Fall
A - Arise
I - Intuitive thinking
L - Learning process
U - Undeterred soul
R - Renew thoughts
E - Experiments new thinking.