domingo, 19 de marzo de 2017

What is love?


© Tanyushka D

Letters from friends: My cousin Tanyushka wrote me about love. She uses her own words:
I value it ☺





Dear Yelena:
Love is so unexpected and hard sometimes…
But there is one thing I know for sure – I want to explain it to you, maybe we will succeed together?
For me to love is to commit myself, freely, and without reservation. I am sincerely interested in your happiness and well-being. Whatever your needs are, I will try and fulfill them and will bend in my values depending on the importance of your need. If you are lonely and need me, I will be there. If in that loneliness you need to talk, I will listen. If you need to listen then I will talk. If you need the strength of human touch, I will touch you. If you need to be held, I will hold you. I will lie in body with you, if that be your need. 

I will try to be constant with you so that you will understand the core of my personality and from that understanding you can gain strength and security that I am acting as me. I may falter with my moods. I may project, at times, a strangeness that is alien to you. There will be times when you questions my motives. But because people are never constant and are as changeable as the seasons, I will try to build up in you a faith in my fundamental attitude and show you that my inconsistency is only for the moment and not a lasting part of me. Each and every day, for each day is a lifetime. Everyday we live; we learn more how to love. I will not defer my love nor neglect it, for if I wait until tomorrow, tomorrow never comes. It is like a cloud in the sky, passing by. If I give you kindness and understanding, then I’ll receive your faith. If I give you hate and dishonesty, I will receive your distrust. If I give you fear and am afraid, you will become afraid and fear me. I will give to you what I need to receive. 

To what degree I give love is determined by the environment of my past existence and my understanding of love, truth, and God. My understanding is determined by my parents, friends, and places I have lived and been. All experiences that fed into my mind from living. I will give you as much love as I can. If you will show me how to give more, I will give more. I can only give as much as you need to receive or allow me to give. If you receives all I can give, then my love is endless and fulfilled. If you receive a part of my love, I’ll give others the balance. 

Love is universal. Love is the movement of life. All things in life I find beautiful. No human being or society has the right to condemn any kind of love I feel or my way of expressing it, if I am sincere, sincerity being the honest realization of myself and there is no hurt or pain intentionally involved in my life or any life my life touches. 

so what do you think now? Does that go along with your views? Or you don’t still need all I have mentioned above?))
I took that information and put that in words into my letter to you today. That is for your understanding of what I consider to be good for us when we are making family or same-home life.

Tanya


In Kiev


P.S. Love and risk/ January 11

When you love someone you see yourself as the best you’ll ever be through their eyes. You see yourself as the strongest, as the prettiest or most handsome. The person believes in you so much, you believe in yourself. And that’s why you feel like you’re leaving a part of yourself when you leave that person, because technically you are. You’re leaving what you see yourself as. The trick is to love yourself someday, so much, that you actually don’t need someone else to justify what you are, who you are. But someone who compliments who you are. Someone who is willing to grow with you.

How much are you willing to risk to ultimately achieve your goals and obtain everything youve dreamed to find with a friend? ))

With big admiration

Tanya

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario